Guest Contributor For The Month Of November Is Daisy And The Apple Spiced Crumble Recipe! Plus A Free Gift Is Included.

Howdy friends! I am so excited to share with you today what my latest guest contributor Daisy Angelica Sandoval has to offer, not only does she have a delicious and beautiful fall time dessert recipe which is vegan, gluten free and refined sugar free but she also has a free gift for everybody too, now how exciting is that?! Daisy has an awesome Healthy, Sexy & Free Guide to help you feel healthy, sexy & free from the inside out without strict dieting, just scroll down to the link below and make sure you grab that gift now! The delicious dessert recipe she has created is the Apple Spiced Crumble. Now let's turn it over to Daisy so she can tell you a little bit about herself and share with you all of the goodies she has to offer you.

My gorgeous friend Daisy
Hello! I’m Daisy and I’m a Holistic Wellness Coach that helps women all around the world heal their digestion issues and stress by improving their Mindset, Eat Intuitively, and Connect to their True Divine Self so they can feel Healthy, Sexy and Free.


This recipe came to me the other day when I woke up wanting something warm and sweet for breakfast. I wanted a mix of apple pie and gingerbread cookies so this is what turned out! You can make your own version and add your favorite ingredients and play around with the quantities.. I believe the best recipes come from inspiration. I rarely ever follow a complete recipe.
Another option is to just make it an Apple Spiced Coconut Parfait and replacing the topping ingredients with hemp seeds and coconut flakes to make it a complete simple everyday breakfast (or serves as dessert too).  


I love food and I enjoy making it with the best ingredients I can find. Intuitive eating is what I practice and believe it’s the best way to eat. Get in alignment first and then be inspired to what foods will make you feel your best. I used to be that person who tried to eat “perfect” and only “healthy” foods out of fear of getting digestion issues but realized that my beliefs around food were not helping me at all. Fear and guilt are worse than any food you could eat. If you are in alignment nothing can hurt you! Yet I choose real food when I have the choice and feels good and enjoy other foods occasionally like regular pizza and bread. Enjoy your food no matter what that is!


You can get my awesome Healthy, Sexy & Free Guide to help you feel healthy, sexy & free from the inside out without strict dieting here: bit.ly/HealthySexyFreeGuide
And also join my awesome tribe on FB: https://www.facebook.com/groups/spiritualfoodies/
You can also Follow me on:


Apple Spiced Crumble
Apple Spiced Crumble

Ingredients:

Fruit Layer:
4-6 apples
1 Tbsp cinnamon

Topping:
1 1/2 cup gluten-free oats
1 cup mixed raw nuts (blended) + ¼ chopped
⅓  cup melted coconut oil
Few drops of lime
¼ cup coconut sugar (if you like it super sweet add more)
2 Tbsp date nectar (or maple syrup)
2 tsp cinnamon
1 Tbsp shredded fresh ginger
1/4 tsp of spices (cloves + nutmeg + ground ginger)

Coconut Frosting:  
2 Full-Fat Coconut Milk 14 oz cans(chilled overnight and use the cream)
Few drops of vanilla extract or powder
2 Tbsp Coconut sugar or 3 dates (optional to sweeten)
(Or try it as ice cream and just add frozen banana)

Pomegranate seeds to top
Serves 4-6 people (I made a mini-version just for me so used less of everything)

Steps:
Preheat Oven to 375 F

  1. Chop apples into small pieces. Cook them with cinnamon until soft.
  2. Mix topping ingredients starting with dry first and then wet ingredients. Mix very well. Should look like granola.
  3. Place apples in cake/pie pan.
  4. Add toppings.
  5. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
  6. Let it cool for a few minutes and then add frosting or ice cream.
  7. Top with pomegranate seeds.
  8. Enjoy!


The Alternative Apple Spiced Coconut Parfait 

Comments

Popular Posts