Passionate Foods for Sensual Souls now has International Contributors (With Recipe Included)!

Today I have Chorin from Sweden as our guest contributor, she loves cooking, baking and living a healthy lifestyle. I am super impressed with Chorin's knowledge of how to heal the body, mind and spirit through food. She has a very lovely and sensual recipe to share with all of us just in time for Valentine's Day: Rose Cookie Balls, I will let Chorin take over now.




Hello, I am Chorin! Baking and cooking (and dancing) as well as spreading knowledge about diet and health are my big passions in life! I believe we can all thrive as we are getting more and more aware of how we fuel our bodies and gain joy that way as well. That has definitely been the case for me both mentally, physically and emotionally since I transitioned into a vegan, sugar free and gluten free diet. It has become a lifestyle and helped me tremendously with my skin problem. The recovery from acne that I had been suffering from, for over 20 years has changed my life in so many ways... Now I am more happy, energetic and creative than ever! Here I have a wonderful recipe for Rose Cookie Balls to share with you! I experience that what the rose is teaching us is to fully love ourselves, to bloom and affirm our uniqueness in order to be free! It also reminds of summer which is very well needed right now... At least here in Sweden!





RECEIPE for Rose Cookie Balls (vegan & raw, makes 12 cookies):
Blend together in blender or food processor:
 - 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup soaked cashew nuts
- 4 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil - 4 dates
- lemon zest from two organic lemons
- 1 teaspoon of dried rose petals
- 2 ml. cinnamon
- 1 ml. vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup chia seeds (enough to roll the cookie balls in and what ever is left over use for something else) 

Shape them into balls (or squares) and roll them in chia seeds. After you make them you will want to put them in the refrigerator for a bit to make them a little more firm and also keep them stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator they should stay good for a few days. Enjoy!



Also this is where & how you can find Chorin:
Klara Kristaller Healing
DU är värd att stråla!
And at insta: @klarakristallerhealing

Until next time!

x

Elle/Lady L

Comments