Gourmet Sea Salt for Christmas Gifts.



This year for Christmas gifts I made the peeps on my Christmas list sensual & gourmet sea salt (good thing they like cook), I made three different flavors: Chili & Lime, Vanilla & Spice and Rosemary & Lavender and I used a combination of course sea salt and course Himalayan Pink Salt. You can make some for gifts too just follow these simple directions:

Chile-Lime Salt: 1/4 cup course sea salt + 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes + 1 teaspoon dried lime zest + 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika, add ingredients to a food processor or blender then mix well but do not grind to powder. Put in air tight containers.

Lavender-Rosemary Salt: 1/4 cup course sea salt + 1 teaspoon dried lavender buds + 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, follow directions above.

Vanilla-Cinnamon Salt: 1/4 cup course sea salt + seeds from 1 vanilla bean + 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, follow directions above.

There you go it's as simple at that!



When I was done making the salts I put then in small glass jars and then I wrapped them in earth friendly wrappings that I had on hand from my craft trunk, such as vintage satin/taffeta cloth in red and pale silver, I also used some off white vintage net tulle to make it more festive, I also had some raffia to tie around the fabric in green and off white plus a small gold round metal Christmas ornaments and some red metal Mardi Gras beads to make the gifts more decadent looking.

Until next time!

xo

Elle



Comments