Chocolate, chocolate, read all about it!!!

Me eating some delicious organic chocolate while wearing a latex Veruca Salt costume (Veruca Salt from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory). 
Hello gang! I hope you have all been doing swell. Well, I have my next guest contributor all lined up and ready to go, this person will be revealed at the end of this month just before Halloween, which I thought would be perfect timing for this particular post. I will give you a little hint my guest contributor has something to do with chocolate! This contributor has actually written and published a vegan chocolate cook book and they will be sharing their favorite recipe from this cook book... now how exciting it that?! So, please stay tuned for my next post on Passionate Foods for Sensual Souls for all of the details.

Until next time!

x

Elle Le Blanc aka Lady L

Comments