Introduction


In 2011 I radically changed my diet, I cut out almost all processed foods, preservatives, gluten, refined sugars, refined salts and limited dairy. I am now semi vegetarian and on days that I have meat I go with a modified paleo theme. In the beginning food tasted bland and boring but now I have mastered the art of cooking with full on flavor utilizing whole foods, herbs and spices. Eating everyday is now a sensual and delicious experience. I am looking forward to sharing my recipes with you all because healthy cooking and eating does not mean that food has to lack flavor.

I started a different food/recipe blog a few years ago and I stopped maintaining it to pursue writing a book and blogging about sensuality, spirituality and sexuality. I always wanted to get back into food/recipe blogging because healthy cooking and eating is something I am passionate about so I have decided to basically start a whole new food blog with a passionate and sensual theme to be a companion blog to my main website and blog: LadyL411.com. In the mean time I will work on getting my recipes moved over to this blog little by little and after that I will be adding more new recipes in the future. Now it's time to embrace healthy & delicious!


Comments